KOISRA Seed Partners and MassChallenge Israel are collaborating together in order to develop the Korean-Israel startup ecosystem. For the first step of collaboration, KOISRA Seed Partners as Mass Challenge's partner in Korea will help Korean startups participate in MC Israel's acceleration program which will be in July - October 2016.
Who can apply to your program?Anyone who lives in Korea and has a great idea that can change the world.
Do you provide some funding?Yes, the accepted startups will receive from 10,000,000 KRW to 30,000,000 KRW as seed funding in our Acceleration programs .
Do you accept single entrepreneur?Yes, we do, but only in special cases. In our experience, team work works best. Also, sharing ideas and responsibilities will increase the chances of success.
Why did you choose the mentors to be from Israel?Israel is well known as the Startup Nation because of the innovation and creativity of the Israeli entrepreneurs. We want to bring this know-how directly to the Korean entrepreneurs and help to transform Korea's startup ecosystem to be a startup nation as well.
How can I apply?Please fill up our application. We kindly ask that you don't try to contact our mentors directly, as they are usually very busy.
How many startups will you admit?Don't worry about that, we have money, time and space for any great startup.
I already accepted to other acceleration program. Can I apply here too?Yes you can, but you may not be able to receive seed funding.
Can I work from home?All the participants will get a chair and desk in our working space, but you are free to work from home if want to.
What kind of startups are eligible for the program?We are focusing on the fields where our mentors can most assist in, and where they have the experience. Our current focus is on Mobile, Medical, Cyber Security, Internet, Robotics, IoT, E-commerce and Telecom.
Will you sign an NDA?Since we see and meet many ideas we can't do that, but we won’t share your application to anyone outside of KSP. You have to trust us here.
How do I invest in your programs?Please send us an email or leave us a message at the Contact us page.
KSP R&D Matching Fund Acceleration Program overview - 2015
- KSP's R&D Matching Fund program is to accelerate Korean startups through professional mentoring, know-how, experiences accumulated from Silicon valley and Israel Startup ecosystem.
- The purpose of the program is to provide to the startups with business guidance, insights, know-hows and tools for overcoming the barriers related to the global market.
- The selected startups will enjoy the benefits such as seed-funding, working/co-working spaces, mentoring from successful entrepreneurs, networking with partners and investors, strategy for penetrating global market, demo-day in Korea, support for post-investment process and others.
Date & Time
- Deadline: ~ March(2016), via website
Our Fields of Interest
- Cloud Computing, Big Data, 3D Printing, Fintech, Cyber Security, Medical bio, IoT, ICT
Qualification for Participation
- Anyone who lives in Korea and has a great idea that can change the world
- Minimum 2 co-founders
- Good English communication skills
How to Apply?