We are seeking a Marketing and Social Media Intern. The intern will be responsible for our amazing portfolio startups marketing accounts and will support their SNS activities, writing articles, posts, press releases, website content editing, finding new partners, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Work directly with our startups and managing partners;
- Develop and execute social media strategy for all of our portfolio startups;
- Day-to-day community management of social platforms (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter...) including daily activity moderation across social properties;
- Seek and collect audience feedback metrics and data to improve messaging and community strategy;
- Develop and write engaging copy for emails, social media posts, blogs and PR materials;
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising;
- Perform search engine optimization techniques for websites;
- Writing and proofreading for digital content;
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends;
- Track and identify new opportunities for our portfolio startups;
- Support team members in various responsibilities, as assigned.
- The ideal candidate needs to have some level of experience and knowledge in copywriting as well as experience with SEO, and social media management and online marketing;
- Ability to learn new marketing technology quickly;
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude;
- LinkedIn and Email Marketing knowledge preferred.
- Good MS Office skills
- Detail Oriented
- Fluent in English with Excellent written and verbal communications skills (Korean is a plus)
Employment Type: Paid Internship - Full time (the position may changed from intern to regular based on your first month performance)
Experience : Entry level